Sense, A Rosewood Spa
Get pampered at this rejuvenating sanctuary in the Santa Cruz foothills.
Our Recommendation Program highlights top-quality California businesses with a demonstrated love for their community.
Link copied to clipboard
A rejuvenating sanctuary in the Santa Cruz foothills
Soothing fragrances ease the mind as hot stones, warm massages, and healing scrubs refresh the entire body. The beautiful landscape of San Martin enlivens the experience as the brilliant colors of the fairway ignite a new sense of adventure. Luxurious eateries serving up California cuisine and a stunning resort surround the spa, creating an ambience that instantly transports guests to the vacation of their dreams.
Sense spa was added to the Rosewood CordeValle soon after the resort opened in 2001. Enhancing the hotel’s pronounced grandeur and championship golf course, Sense spa is reason enough to stop by this Silicon Valley destination.
An Exclusive Wellness Experience
Open only to current resort guests and CordeValle members, Sense spa isn’t your typical relaxation experience. Start your luxurious escape with:
- A dip in the therapeutic whirlpool
- An essential oil–infused steam room
- Private yoga sessions
- Guided hikes through the gorgeous hills of San Martin
- A customized organic facial
- Balancing aromatherapy treatments
- Globally inspired massages
Taking advantage of the vibrant landscape, Sense spa incorporates local ingredients into the diverse treatments to create bespoke offerings. Access to the exclusive therapeutic whirlpool and the essential oil–infused steam room are included with every treatment, so come early and stay a while to make the most of the journey.
Retreat to Silicon Valley
A trip to the Rosewood CordeValle is an all-encompassing vacation. Between the bocce courts, golf course, and craveable eateries, there’s something for everyone.
- Stay in one of the 45 elegant bungalows, villas, or fairway homes overlooking 1,700 verdant acres
- Get pampered with unique spa treatments inspired by the sprawling vineyards, fragrant rose gardens, and lush hillsides throughout the valley
- Indulge in seasonal, farm-to-table California cuisine at one of the resort’s three restaurants
- Revel in the sunshine and take in the views while soaking in the heated outdoor pool
- Perfect your serve on the tennis courts as the stunning hills undulate in the distance
- Practice your swing on the 18-hole championship golf course that inspired the resort
At Sense spa, let the rejuvenation begin with the Rosewood signature facial. Complete with anti-aging properties and hydrating ingredients, this eight-step facial restores skin to its prime. After 90 minutes of comprehensive, invigorating pampering, sensitive skin looks better than ever.
Continue on with the Lavender Dreams body treatment for a healing experience you’ll remember for years to come. Settle in as the warm lavender oil and salt gently exfoliate the skin, promoting a renewed sense of health. Then, prepare for an even deeper relaxation as lavender oils are expertly massaged into the skin, a scalp treatment is applied, and a cooling foot massage is administered. The experience leaves guests soothed, balanced, and ready to take on the world.
Of course, the CordeValle Journey is a perfect alternative that evokes both relaxation and a sense of place. With this popular package, you can indulge all your senses during an open-air hike through the hills along the CordeValle grounds. Allow the intricate vistas, chirping birds, and gentle inclines to relax your mind as the hike continues. With a full dose of exercise already behind you, celebrate the day and the bountiful land with a light lunch full of refreshing ingredients. But it is the upcoming spa treatments that truly excite the senses; two hours of massages, scalp treatments, foot rubs, and a customized facial round out the unparalleled experience.