Clovis is a city in California, located just east of Fresno. It's known as the "City of Adventure" because it offers residents many opportunities for outdoor activities and entertainment. The city has an active community that supports local businesses, which means there are always new businesses popping up to meet your needs.
Clovis offers its residents plenty of things to do indoors or outdoors, including:
- Shopping at local boutiques
- Eating at restaurants with unique menus
- Visiting museums and art galleries
- Woodward Park: This is a great place to spend the day with your family, as there are plenty of activities for everyone. You can rent paddleboats or go fishing in the lake, enjoy a picnic at one of the many tables or benches available, or simply take a walk around this beautiful park. And it's only 15 minutes away from Clovis.
- Sierra Vista Mall: If you're looking for something more commercial than Woodward Park but still want an outdoor experience, head over to Sierra Vista Mall! There are several shops where you can find anything from clothes and shoes to jewelry and home decor items--and if there's something specific on your mind that isn't available here yet (like maybe some new hiking boots), they'll probably be able to order it in within 24 hours so long as they have access through Amazon Prime Now (or similar services).
- Sierra Bicentennial Park: Located just off Highway 99 between Clovis Avenue & Main Street lies this lovely green space which contains several trails perfect for walking dogs or children who need exercise after school let out early today due
to high winds whipping through town earlier today."
- Clovis Farmers Market: This local market is open every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and features fresh produce, baked goods, and more.
- Clovis Chamber of Commerce: The chamber offers memberships for businesses in the area who want to connect with other businesses in the community. They also offer special events such as networking mixers or holiday parties where you can meet new people who share your interests!
- Clovis Historical Society: This nonprofit organization works to preserve historical buildings throughout town by hosting tours of them on select weekends throughout the year (they have one coming up soon!).
Restaurants and Dining
Clovis is home to a number of restaurants, including some that have been around for decades. The Fresno Food Expo is held annually in Clovis and features some of the best local eateries. If you're looking for something more casual, check out one of these local favorites:
- Clovis Burgers: This burger joint has been serving up delicious burgers since 1976. If you're in the mood for something different than just another burger, try their chicken sandwich or buffalo wings.
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant: This family-owned restaurant has been around since 1980 and features traditional Mexican dishes like tacos al pastor (marinated pork), chile rellenos (stuffed peppers) and fajitas cooked over an open flame grill, so they're nice and crispy on the outside but tender inside.
Clovis is home to a number of entertainment venues and events. The Forestiere Underground Gardens is a must-see for anyone interested in architecture and history, while the Clovis Community Theater offers an excellent selection of plays, concerts, and other performances. The city also hosts several annual festivals that celebrate its agricultural heritage or honor local heroes. These include the Clovis Rodeo and Peach Festival.
Clovis, California is a city that has a lot to offer. The city is home to the Clovis Unified School District, which includes six elementary schools and two middle schools. The Clovis Museum is another cultural site worth visiting when you're in town. It offers exhibits on the history of the area and its people, including an exhibit on Native Americans who lived in the region long before Europeans arrived.
The city's website also lists several other cultural sites worth checking out while you're here: City Hall (where you can learn about current events), The Depot Theatre Company (which hosts plays), and even more museums!
Festivals and Events
Clovis is home to several festivals and events throughout the year. The ClovisFest is an annual event that features live music, food trucks, a car show, and more. The Clovis Music Festival is another popular annual festival held in June at Woodward Park. It includes live entertainment from local bands as well as vendors selling their products on-site.
Sports and Recreation
Clovis Soccer Park
The Clovis Soccer Park is the home of the Clovis High School soccer teams, but it's also open to the public. The park has multiple fields and a full-size stadium with bleachers and concessions stands. There are plenty of activities for spectators as well as players at this facility, which makes it an ideal place for families looking for something fun to do together.
Clovis Little League
If you have kids who love baseball or softball, this organization can help them get started in their chosen sport! They offer leagues for players ages 5 through 18 years old. If your child wants to play but doesn't know anyone else who does yet (or if you don't know any other parents), don't worry--they'll pair up new players with experienced ones so everyone feels comfortable on their first day of practice together!
Clovis Shopping Center
This shopping mall is located on Shaw Avenue and is home to many stores, including Kohl's, Walmart and Target. The Clovis Shopping Center has something for everyone!
Clovis Antique Mall
If you're looking for antiques or vintage items, this is the place to go! You'll find everything from furniture pieces to old books here at this antique mall in Clovis CA. If you love collecting things that are unique and different, then this will be right up your alley. It's also a great place if you're trying to sell some of your own antiques because they can help advertise them online through their Facebook page, which has over 10K followers!
Clovis is a city of adventure, and it's time for you to explore it. You'll find yourself surrounded by friendly people, beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for fun. If you're looking for an exciting place to call home, look no further than Clovis!